12/10/07

Pretty Things!


After many years of studying different wedding registries I have been lucky enough to get engaged and create my own! It took a lot of looking and a lot of thinking but we finally decided on the most beautiful combination ever! After a very fun first wedding shower thrown by some wonderful friends we were able to put together a complete setting of our formal china, crystal, and sliver! So here is a picture to show off our pretty things along with some festive Christmas decorations compliments of RAR! More wedding updates to come!!!

4 comments:

RHRB said...

Wow, I love it! I saw you got some of your Thanksgiving china, too.

RHRB said...

PS I love the flute especially.

RAR said...

I can't even say how many times each day I pass through the room they're in to gaze lovingly at them. ( :

Kelly said...

Thanks for your comment!!! How exciting that you are getting married- I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some wedding updates!