12/12/07

photo problems

I have not yet managed to take good pictures of my Christmas wreaths, which are so pretty in real life.



At night I have to use the flash, which is ugly, and during the day, there is so much light behind the wreaths that you can't really get them lit from the front so as to see the the ornaments. Yesterday I was experimenting with using all different surfaces in the apartment as a tripod (since the camera has to be extra steady when the flash is not used).

Here is the bird/rugelach story from Smitten Kitchen! That is all.

3 comments:

RAR said...

Oh, I wish I could see them clearly. I love that heart hanging down in the large one! Is that a birdhouse on the left one (that is, of course, if you are yourself and not the wreath.....)

RAR said...

Love the Smitten Kitchen bird/rugulach story......and I want to try thosealso!

RHRB said...

Yes, it is a birdhouse. I think Sheila gave that to me 2 years ago. And the wreath on the right is all IKEA Swedish ornaments.