6/18/08

Don't do it!

I didn't want to do it but unfortunately I found myself at home tonight and nothing was on TV. I am just now remembering that I had wanted to watch part of When Harry Met Sally for the millionth time! Anyway, I got sucked into watching the Lohan "reality" TV show on E! and I have to say that it is awful times ten. Who knew that Lindsey Lohan's sister was recording a record, what, who is going to buy that? She is way too overdone for someone her age and the mom just makes me sad because she thinks that she is still 20 something. In fact, the mother and daughter seem to think that they are the same age. I don't want to be mean about them but I have to, they are just awful! Seriously I just lost about 20 minutes of my life! Should have stuck to HGTV even if I didn't like the show that was on!

2 comments:

RHRB said...

I have not seen this show but have seen ads for it all over New York. It looks awful! As does the Denise Richards show, and now there is a show about George Foreman's family. I can't believe people are willing to watch these shows about people just b/c they've heard their names before.

RRR said...

Yikes! I kind of like the show about Denise Richards! Mostly because I like how sweet her dad seems!