6/19/08

Babies on the mind!

Not for me! For my future niece! So I've been looking at baby things online just to see what my amazing new niece will need for when she is born and for Christmas, and New Years Eve, and Valentines Day, etc. Basically I'm excited to buy her some fun things! I have found the cutest website that I could spend WAY too much money on right now! It's called The Letter Tree . I am not going to talk about everything I found because it would be way too long but here are some highlights!
Here is an amazing monkey themed gift set. You get a stuffed monkey, a banana rattle, a blanket (or lovie as they call it, how cute is that?), a sign for the nursery that says "Shh Baby Sleeping", and a cute little basket. Now while I would really like to get this for my niece I think I really just might want it for myself!
Once again, this is something that I love, it is the color that would be appropriate for a niece but is it just something that I want for my babies that I will have one day? It's a set of three burp cloths and the middle one is sock monkeys!!! Niece might receive this but don't tell her that!
And here are some monogrammed baby scrubs. I don't know if Dr. Andrew would find these funny/cute or just stupid but I think they are funny/cute. I might save these till she is walking!
And OH MY GOSH! I can't even get over this! It is a crayon apron! Do you know how much I would have loved this when I was little. As soon as she is old enough to color she will get this from me because I love it so much. Though it might be something I keep at my house for when she visits. That way she can always remember that cool crayon apron that she got to wear at Aunt B and Uncle P's house! I remember I had this blue wooden crayon/craft caddy when I was little that I still to this day remember fondly. I think I got it for my 5th birthday!
And on a note seperate from babies, I think this would be a cute gift to bring to a couples wedding shower. How perfect for a couple that likes to tailgate or entertain. These are beverage coolers that you can gave monogrammed and they even have bottle openers attached to them!

So that is my find of the day! A wonderful new website full of fun gifts for my future niece and friends who will get married soon!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask...where did you get your invitations hand cancelled in Houston? I need to get mine done.

RHRB said...

I think she got them canceled at the post office at 2802 Timmons Lane (77027) but I hope she will answer for sure when she is back from her weekend.

RRR, Your niece is definitely already a fan of sock monkeys! And her mom would like a crayon apron for herself. So cute.

RRR said...

Anonymous-The post office on Greenbriar! They are amazing and I wanted to hug them all when we were done. DO NOT go to the West Gray or down town offices because they are just all miserable people who won't want to give you any help! Good luck!

RRR said...

PS-Greenbriar just north of 59!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your neice is going to have some cool stuff and a great auntie.