6/18/08

8 year olds are great!

Today I had my bridal portraits taken and I think they went really well. Our photographer is amazing and I can't wait to see them! I tutor the two most adorable little girls from my school on Monday and Wednesdays all this summer and I had enough time to make it today after my portraits. On Monday I had warned them that I would probably have more makeup on than usual and that my hair might look fancy because I was having pictures taken in my wedding dress. When I got to the house today one of the little girls looked at me and asked "Where is your wedding dress?" It was so cute. She thought I was going to be showing up in my wedding dress today! Even after all of the smiling that I had just done, I was so happy to have her put such a big smile on my face!

No comments: