3/13/08

Go Coogs!



Yesterday we found out that PW got into the University of Houston for his MBA!!! And since I fully support U of H after going there to get my masters I thought I would give them a little tribute! GO COOGS!


If you had told me in high school or even the begining of college that I would have gone to the University of Houston for grad school I wouldn't have believed you. I really didn't know a lot obout it. However, I loved grad school and wouldn't mind going back (is it time for a PHD? You can call me Dr.!). I loved the friends I made there and I loved a majority of my professors, especially the one who was able to get me into a great school to do the student teaching portion of my degree. We don't know for sure if PW will end up there but I think it is a really good starting point! GO COOGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!