4/17/08

ML Good Job!

Ugh! I should be grading away right now. I really should, but I feel like I am in a coma after our meeting with the florist today. So instead I am going to gear up to grade by posting these three pictures. Monique Lhuillier's Spring 2009 collection of wedding dresses is now up on brides.com and I have to say that there are some great ones. In fact I think that there are better dresses than what she has had the past few seasons. Here are my top three dresses in order:

This first one is amazing! I would like to try this on even though I am totally in love with the dress I have bought!


This second one is beautiful! I don't think this would look wonderful on me but I do think it is very dainty and pretty!



I love this third one. I really can't imagine myself in this one but there is something I love about the ruffle on the bottom!

Ok, the Office is over and I need to go downstairs and grade. Yuck! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

On a fun note, I have a wedding shower on Saturday and I can post pictures of some of my gifts for my one reader who will not be at the shower! And I guess with that said, someone (RHRB or RAR) needs to post something soon or this is going to become my wedding blog!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

A wedding shower? I can't wait to have one of those! Yes, please post pictures of some of you gifts!

I don't meet with the florist until JUNE!!! Kind of stressful to think about. Good thing I know what I want! Just hope it doesn't cost a small fortune.

Hillary said...

Oh my Sprinkles is what started my obsession with cupcakes. I went to one several years ago in LA and went nuts! Then when the one in Dallas opened up I would have my friends from there bring me boxes when they came through. And I had to get a dozen through airport security at DFW one time! I was relieved when they didn't make me throw them away! I probably would have sat there and ate every last one of them!