4/10/08

I am thinking about . . .

I am having the hardest time thinking about anything but these things today:


Mmmmm! I love Ninfa's! I wish that was for dinner tonight. And while I'm busy wishing I wish that there were no calories in the food or the Ninfaritas! For those of you wondering, if I went there for dinner tonight I would order a chicken Taco a la Ninfa and a margarita (or two!).


THE WEDDING

No this isn't my wedding dress but before I found "the one" I thought this could be it! I would say that I am at the point where the wedding is on my mind the majority of the time. Can it please just come? I'm ready!

FLOWERS FOR THE WEDDING
We haven't decided on flowers for the wedding yet and I feel like all I've done for the past few weeks is look at flowers on the internet and in books and magazines to get ideas! By the way, I love this bouquet!


PHILIP

Yep, I think I'm pretty ready for him to move down here! This is a picture from Cinco de Mayo last year at our friends' party! Notice the margarita in my hand? I wish it was there now!



SLEEP

I am SO tired! School has been very draining this year. I love my class to death but there are other things that have just made it a loooong year! And by the way these are the linens that we registered for at Restoration Hardware!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Flowers...I hear you! My florist is busy and would rather wait until JUNE to meet with us! Not sure I'm cool with that! But like you I've been looking on the internet and in mags to find what I want. I just hope he can do it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your wedding preparations!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor florist