8/17/08

Why does it really have to be over?!

On Friday night I received a slide show from my photographer with about 65 pictures from the wedding day/night. I have since watched it about a million times, no exaggeration. Every time PW walks in and sees me watching it AGAIN he laughs! I wanted to use one photographer and she was unfortunately busy that day. However she was able to hook us up with a photographer who just so happened to be someone who went to our K-12 school. She is amazing and the first time I watched the slide show that she put together I cried my eyes out and have proceeded to cry several times while watching it. Here are a few of the pictures!

Our beautiful church
Just married!
Trying not to wilt from the heat!
One of the best parts of the wedding!
Leaving the reception! I tossed the bouquet when I got to the car instead of stopping the reception to do it and it was so much nicer! I made sure to turn around and aim at one of my best friends!

Our photographer owns her own company called Casa de Camera and she is amazing! Now I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures from the wedding.

2 comments:

Kitt said...

Lovely! Those are great pictures, and what a pretty dress. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS wedding! I found you through a comment you posted on my blog, and I'm glad I did.