2/4/08

Where I spend my time . . .

This is my desk where I grade and lesson plan and procrastinate!

This is a view looking towards the reading carpet and the desks!


I am procrastinating from grading papers right now and have recently found myself obsessed with looking at other blogs. Well that made me realize that I have not posted anything since mid December! So since I should be working I thought I would post pictures of where I spend most of my time. Right now I am reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the kids and they LOVE it! I am really excited by their enthusiasm! I loved teaching Kindergarten but I am so happy that I was able to move up to second grade this year! Here are some pictures of where I spend my days!



I must say that I am very frustrated with formating this blog. I had placed the text at the top of the post and tried to insert the photos at the bottom but it would not let me. Plus it erased a picture on its own. So far, not impressed with the inability to do things how you want to and the fact that the blog picks how it wants things to look . . .

2 comments:

RHRB said...

Thanks for the pictures! You have some lucky monkeys in your class. I think I read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 10 times when I was little...I just loved it. And now I mostly just remember the movie.

Staci said...

How fun!! Elementary rooms are always so cute!!